Tech Brand and Community Specialist (Bangkok-based, relocation provided)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Global Employer Brand & Marketing team at Agoda works to build, grow, and strengthen Agoda’s Employer Brand and help support recruitment by driving demand from qualified candidates from all over the world.
This role is based in Bangkok. Learn more about Life in Bangkok!
As a Tech Brand & Community Specialist, you’ll be responsible in bringing Agoda’s tech stories to life and advancing our employer brand. You’d be required to have a deep understanding of Agoda’s tech foundation and will take it to market using skills in content marketing, social media, SEO, and event organization & management.
You should also be comfortable with project management, developing high quality content to tight deadlines, and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders and teams: from business leaders, software engineers, and recruitment teams, to creative agencies and freelancers.
As a Tech Brand & Community specialist, you’ll make data-driven decisions to identify opportunities on where we should invest our resources. This would be a high-visibility role where you’ll get to be a creator, storyteller, as well as a data-driven decision maker.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and drive content for our technical engineering blog and social media accounts
- Administer, schedule, and drive Agoda’s tech events and initiatives like tech talks, meetups, programming competitions end to end
- Design and build exciting content and visual assets for tech brand initiatives and employer branding campaigns (e.g., blog articles, social posts, videos, and ads)
- Evangelize our tech brand and its initiatives (blogs, talks, events) among all Agoda employees.
- Work closely with leaders in tech and people team to set priorities and build a cohesive strategy
- Explore new tools, tactics, and ideas to grow Agoda’s tech brand
- Collaborate with key opinion leaders and engineers to support them in speaker opportunities at industry events
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of employer brand or recruitment marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders of all working styles and levels
- A creator mindset with an eye for design and a love for using data to make decisions
- Self-starter with an ability to drive projects end to end
- A strong understanding of the tech ecosystem. Previous experience focused on tech marketing is a big plus
- Strong stakeholder management
- Resourcefulness and creativity
#bangalore #hyderabad #mumbai #pune #chennai #newdelhi #delhi #losangeles #sanfransisco #london #seattle #newyork #singapore #luxembourg #amsterdam #telaviv #austin #HR #STRA #4 #3
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.