Partner Development Team Leader – Strategy & Account Management Operations (Based in Bangkok, Thailand)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As a Partner Development Team Leader – Strategy & Account Management Operations, your key objective will be growing the coverage and quality of Agoda’s partner supply network. You will manage a team that take care of a large portfolio of emerging high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
- Manage a team of 10-15 partner development specialists and develop them into star performers who contact our supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and onboard new partners
- Train account development techniques and skills to the team, always look for and develop new account development techniques and best practices
- Contribute to shaping plan, strategy and direction of Partner Development Team and ensure alignment and achievement of both regional and country growth targets
- Provide constructive feedback – Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis
- Don’t hesitate to take some calls on your own to fully understand account development processes, systems to find opportunities to improve and act as a role model of great delivery
- Identify performance gaps and their root causes, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success
- Cultivate an environment where team members are empowered and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and belonging
- Secure achievements of goals of project sprints and ensure appropriate processes, plan and execution is delivered
- Ensure efficient communication with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging, and webinars
- Oversee the prioritization of team daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Improve team operational processes and manage supporting resources
- Minimum 5 years experience working in operational, strategy or execution role
- Minimum 3 years of senior supervisory/team management experience
- Finished consistently at or near the top of the leaderboard year in and year out
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and need to conquer
- Approach goals with a total ownership mindset
- High levels of confidence, stellar account development knowledge and experience (main focus on soft skills here and not product knowledge)
- Track record of having passed their knowledge on to less experienced colleaguesBachelor’s Degree or higher from top university
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive teams and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Excellent language proficiency in Thai and English
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#bangkok #BD #CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-ZFL
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.