Strategic Senior Consultant, Connectivity (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Located at our Bangkok office, this position requires close coordination with commercial and operational stakeholders, to drive the assigned portfolio’s performance.
Connectivity Lead role will analyze, plan, and execute direct supply growth through technical partnerships and supply strategy
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Partner Growth: Leverage technical supply partners to drive supply coverage and quality via commercial and technical innovation
- Project Delivery: Execute supply connectivity strategy regionally leveraging internal and external resources
- Experimentation: Test any technical or strategic changes through data driven experimentation
- Scoping: Build business cases for product development based on identified supply partnership opportunities
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in strategy, technical and analytical roles
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university; MBA preferred
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive strategy and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to travel up to 25% of role
It’s Great if you have:
- Understanding of agile working methodology
- Understanding of APIs and xml connections
- Exposure to one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g., SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA, SQL, tableau
- 360 vision on supply plan and operation as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
#bangkok #singapore #australia
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.