UX Designer – Enterprise Tool Products (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Design team is a diverse group of product designers and researchers that help to build Agoda’s products from our home office in Bangkok, Thailand. Being a product-driven company, we constantly partner with product managers and engineers to understand customer problems and design workflows, interactions, and visual interfaces. There is always an opportunity for growth here. Focus on your craft to improve or expand your skillset, or step into a managerial role and flex your talents as a designer and driver of team projects. The opportunity and timing are now if you wish to come into a team that’s small enough to be scrappy and hands on, yet big enough to influence change and product strategy. Be a part of Agoda’s Design team and unlock the world for our global community of travelers.
The online travel industry is an extremely dynamic and competitive space, and we’ve only scratched the surface. In addition to creating compelling experiences for our millions of customers and hotel partners, we’re building enterprise tools to support complex internal business scenarios. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment, and you will have a key role in defining the future of our products.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Drive the whole design process for customer support systems or other enterprise tools from understanding business objectives, to defining interactions and delivering beautiful pixels
- Approach ambiguous problems systematically, breaking their complexities down into manageable design initiatives
- Take ownership to manage multiple stakeholder groups by synthesizing different needs into cohesive design solutions
- Concern more with the ‘why’ than the ‘how’
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of full-time experience as a UX/Interaction designer for digital or web-based products; in-house designer experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in design methodologies and software for wireframing, prototyping, and creating final deliverables
- Proficient in creating wireframes, UX design tools and prototyping
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills in English
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related design discipline
It’s Great If You Have:
- Experience in working with customer support systems and other B2B software
#sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #chicago #sandiego #austin #berlin #london #amsterdam #ART #DSGN #IT #4 #LI-VV1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.