Global Mobility Coordinator (12 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
** This is 1-year contract position **
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, Global Mobility Coordinator to help build our ability to provide high-quality customer service for our employees around the world. We expect the successful candidate to bring prior knowledge, quantitative acumen, and relevant immigration experience to the role.
The Global Mobility Coordinator will play a critical role in building and delivering an improved employee experience for our new hires and internal transfers that relocate into Thailand. Over time, we expect the successful candidate’s team to grow and incorporate other core employee lifecycle activities such as new hire activities and immigration globally.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Coordinate and manage visa & work permit process for new hires and existing employees.
- Handle administrative task and ensure all immigration information correctly recorded and well-maintained.
- Create warm and welcome experience for employees, ensure they receive a clear, sufficient and accurate information.
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely matter.
- Assist team on improving mobility processes and experience.
- Establish healthy relations with related government agencies.
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent command of English and Thai – as this position requires dealing with Thailand government officials and global embassies.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, capable of interpreting company guidelines to make decision on appropriate solution.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset that enable working with a multi-cultural group of professionals.
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Experience with human resources, visas, immigration, global mobility and/or relocation services is strong plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.