IT Risk and Compliance Specialist (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Security Department oversees security, compliance, GRC, and security operations for all Agoda. We are vigilant in ensuring there is no breach or vulnerability threatening our company or endangering our employees in order to keep Agoda safe and protected. This would be a great challenge for those who want to work with the best technology in a dynamic and advanced environment.
The IT Risk & Compliance Specialist will work in a team environment to assist/lead in IT Risk Management, Business Continuity plan & Compliance. This role will also require working closely with the security specialist of the team to maximize the opportunity.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Participate in various IT Risk Management & Business continuity initiatives
- Actively manage IT risk according to oversight and regulatory requirements including governance, metrics, oversight of SDLC, application risk assessment & third party vendors
- Execute comprehensive analysis reviews for business continuity plans including IT Disaster recovery, create test plans and execution and provide recommendations, where applicable.
- Design audit programs and test plans to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with AGODA policies and procedures and applicable regulations especially in relation to SOX/PCI/Privacy frameworks.
- Conduct interviews of select personnel and document and assess business processes and information systems to determine the adequacy of the control environment.
- Work proficiently with an agile fast-pace Internet IT department is crucial
- Great communications skills both in written and oral form
- Demonstrate well IT auditing based on industry best practices and regulations
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years relevant experience in IT Risk & Compliance
- Must have experience in implementing the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Knowledge in Risk Management (exposure to GRC tool is preferred)
- Familiarity with DevOps is a preferred
- Education Degree – BS/BA, MIS or equivalent essential, MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
- English required, fluency in additional language(s) is preferred
#hanoi #taipei #tokyo #osaka #kualalumpur #hcmc #manila #hongkong #jakarta #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #IT #4 #5 #LI-JA1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.