Corporate Recruitment Coordinator (6 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
The People Team is a purveyor of opportunity, searching the globe for the most talented individuals and offering them an open, collaborative workplace. By prioritizing skill and potential, we have cultivated a powerful assembly of professionals through our drive for equal opportunity and diversity. We make the move to Agoda a breeze with assisted onboarding programs, and we continue to support and enrich our thousands of Agoda employees through individual growth with outstanding learning programs and various means of assistance. Our development of incredible benefits has ensured everyone can stay strong, healthy, and happy during their time at Agoda. Leading ambitious changes and making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, the People Team is a crucial and rewarding part of the Agoda family.
Our Corporate Recruitment Coordinator will play a vital part in Agoda’s ability to hire the best, create a memorable interview experience and move quickly. This role will partner with recruiters and business partners while being a valuable resource to candidates interviewing with Agoda. As a Recruitment Coordinator at Agoda you will:
- Work in a culturally diverse company committed to providing an inclusive workplace
- Partner with stakeholders across the organizations from various departments
- Own and feel empowered to be a part of streamlining projects
- Gain exposure to internal & external stakeholder engagement
- Develop direct insight into the inner workings of a global recruitment team
- Have visibility into large-scale operations of a tech company
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Engage with candidates alongside a team of recruiters throughout their interview process
- Coordinate interview loops and itineraries for fly-in and local candidates
- Act as an independent consultant for candidates to create a memorable interview experience
- Work with relevant teams and stakeholders
- Be responsible for other administrative tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent English & Thai language proficiency in both written and spoken
- Experience of undertaking confidential work in a sensitive manner
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and database systems, including data entry
- Highly effective organization skills and attention to detail
It’s Great if You Have
- Previous experience working, interning, or being a part of fast-paced projects and/or companies
#ADM #2 #contract #cpops
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.