Key Account Manager (NYC-Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia, sister company of Priceline and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As Key Account Manager, the main objective is to drive the business development and account management initiatives, for new and established hotel chains that are headquartered in the US market.
In doing so, this individual will possess strong strategic sales and/or business development skills, exposure to large contract negotiations and/or long sales cycles. In addition, the capability to establish and develop good working partnerships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. A ‘make it happen’ personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to detail will all be required for ongoing success.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
Responsibilities will include: (1) supporting the achievement of Agoda’s commercial goals with new and established hotel chain partners (2) contract negotiation, including creating/managing a business development pipeline (3) identifying opportunities to enhance Agoda’s performance with key accounts (4) training processes and procedures related to key account hotel management (5) reporting and analytics
- Ensure revenue goals for key accounts are exceeded
- Establish and manage a business development for new chains in the local market
- Contract negotiation
- Ensure price competitiveness of products from chain partners on Agoda
- Implementation of enhancements to improve hotel performance
- Internal communication of best practices and knowledge
- Work with chain partners to further their business objectives in line with the overall strategic objectives of Agoda
- Monthly and weekly reporting and analysis
- Share relevant data and information with partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance
- Coordinate with local / global teams to executive new property roll outs and other optimization projects
- Communication of new Agoda initiatives and products to key contacts
- Handle rate and technical enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required;
- 4+ years hospitality/OTA experience or equivalent
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience leading a team and training
- Proven record in achieving company objectives and targets
- Understanding of the online travel sector
- Exposure to large commercial account management conversations and / or contracting
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners;
- Strong interpersonal skills and mature demeanor;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Energetic, persistent with a driven personality;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative
- Leadership experience
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#newyork #losangeles #miami #toronto