[Summer Internship 2021] Strategy and Execution InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travellers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Supply Optimization and Commercialization (SOCs) team sits within the Product Supply team at Agoda Bangkok. We identify and ideate or optimize scalable growth opportunities of accommodation supply for the company. The projects SOCs team works on directly impact Agoda’s bottom line and have long lasting structural impact to the business. We cover a range of topics including organizational efficiency, sales and product optimization, go to market strategies as well innovation and products. We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by experimentation and data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the SOCs offers a team of learning and experience that will push you (and Agoda) into new territory.
The SOCs Market Growth team is a sub-team within the SOCs team and serve to discover, uncover, and drive supply growth opportunities. We work closely with the other business, product, and analytics teams to develop and build changes to process or product that will improve supply competitiveness, growing revenue for the company.
In this internship, the intern will, with advice from a SOCs Manager, research and build business case(s) for opportunity adoption and present them to gain stakeholder buy-in to those changes.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Work cross functionally, partnering with supply sales, operations, product, customer experience, pricing, and marketing teams on strategy and operations
- Exposure to business stakeholders including C level / senior leadership
- Real, varied business situations needing analyzing, testing, solving
- Immediate responsibilities, data-driven recommendation asks, combined with assigned coaching
- Fast learning opportunities within the travel and tech industries
- Work with a high performing, driven, and fun team
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Individuals currently completing a degree in Business/ Engineering schools
- Structured, analytical, and numerical skillset
- Intellectual curiosity and impact-driven mindset
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to navigate different cultures and levels of seniority
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
It’s Great if you have:
- Statistical or data (SQL) tools and querying languages
- Travel Industry experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#students #1 #summerintern