[Summer Internship 2021] Legal Intern, Commercial TeamApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle challenges and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers that are well grounded with ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results, the right way.
As a Legal Intern of Agoda, you will support the Commercial Team on all kinds of commercial, contract and administrative work. You will be given the opportunity to learn about operations in an in-house Legal Department and experience the legal “engine room” of a fast-paced tech company.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Facilitating the updates to contract details in an online tool
- Creation and management of templates
- Managing simple pro forma document creation and negotiation
- Managing incoming matters and communicating with partners
- Filing/E-filing and managing contracts and other legal documents
- Draft and prepare documents
- Help with commercial contracts awareness and training
- Some exposure to risk assessments and regulatory investigations
- Ad-hoc legal research as needed
- Work as directed by the Commercial Legal Team
- Develop and establish good working relations with other teams
- Coordinate and work with outside counsel and colleagues
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3rd year University or postgraduate at a respected institution
- Strong interest in commercial/corporate law
- Good analytical skill
- Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal)
- Good Microsoft Word, PPT and Excel skills
- You will be a Team player and be ready/willing to roll your sleeves up
- You will have a desire to learn, be intellectually curious and be low ego
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#students #1 #summerintern