[Summer Internship 2021] Legal Privacy InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle challenges and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers that are well grounded with ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results, the right way.
As a Legal Privacy Intern of Agoda, you will support the Data Privacy team on all kinds of privacy assistance and administrative work. You will be given the opportunity to learn about operations in an in-house Legal Department.
In This Role, You’ll Need To
- Facilitating the updates of records of processing activities and assessments in an automated tool;
- Filing/E-filing and manage contracts and other legal documents;
- Draft and prepare documents;
- Help with privacy awareness and design of newsletters/information;
- Some exposure to privacy impact assessments;
- Ad-hoc privacy research as needed
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 3rd year university at a respected university
- Strong interest in data privacy law including the Thailand Personal Data Protection Act or studying towards a privacy or legal qualification
- Good analytical skill
- Good communication skills in English; other language skills are a definite plus
- Good Microsoft Word and Excel are a plus
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#students #1 #summerintern