Partner Development SpecialistApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
As a Partner Development Specialist your key objective is growing the coverage and quality of Agoda’s supply network. You take care of a large portfolio of emerging high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
- Contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and maximize value
- Contact new or potential supply partners to encourage completion of their online registrations
- Encourage program participation through focused project sprints
- Communicate efficiently with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging and webinars
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and models
- Prioritise daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Improve team operational processes and manage supporting resources
- Bachelor or equivalent degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in sales/business development or execution role preferred although fresh graduates welcome to apply
- Basic computer and analysis skills
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Autonomous and result driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to change in responsibilities, workflows, as needed by the business.
- Able to support Malaysia, Singapore & India country markets and following the business hours & public holidays in these countries.
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#BD #STRA #ANLS #3 #kualalumpur #LI-YT1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.