Business Analysis and Operations Manager – Tokyo basedApply Now
** This role is required FLUENT level of JAPANESE and ENGLISH.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
As Business Analysis and Operations Manager – Partner Services Team, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve objectives of the Partner Service Team.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, effective communication, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the crucial to the role.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
(1) achieving operational efficiencies and revenue increases through the development and deployment of systems, tools and workflows (2) managing the requirements, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, tools and workflows (3) become specialist in Agoda Partner Service Team systems/ tools (4) work closely with connectivity partners to develop and support XML connections to YCS API (5) managing operational projects to improve efficiencies between inter departments.
- Drive and project manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department workflows
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services Team systems and tools
- Become a specialist in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), Zendesk and seek ways to optimize performance of team and customers
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of YCS and API and related management tools
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training and training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- MBA a plus;
- 2 – 5 years operations or project management experience required;
- Proven track record in project delivery and product/system/process improvement;
- Multinational commercial experience preferred;
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus;
- Strong Communication Skills with fluency in both Japanese and English;
- Prior experience working in Airlines, Technology or Tourism sector desirable.
It’s Great if you Have:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally)
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships
- Team leader and team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly disciplined work habits
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement; https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/
#tokyo #3 #ANLS #CNSL #PRJM #LI-MT1