About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. This role will be in important part of our New York office and will also help to ad growth to our U.S. presence.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Supply Innovation Coordinator, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve objectives of the Partner Service Team.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and operational acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) achieving operational efficiencies through the maintenance and deployment of systems, tools and workflows (2) becoming a specialist in Agoda Partner Service Team systems/tools (3) supporting the Agoda Partner Services team in their daily questions and tasks (4) managing operational project tasks to improve efficiencies between inter departments.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services team tools
- Identify and resolve operational issues
- Become a specialist in our extranet and API, Yield Control System (YCS), Zendesk and seek ways to optimize performance of team and customers
- Assist operations team with project tasks to improve efficiencies between inter departments and markets
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist in project management new initiatives in areas of operational opportunities and team efficiencies
- 2-4 years of operations or data analytics experience preferred;
- Excellent problem solving and prioritization skills;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate with multiple and varied stakeholders across the business;
- Adaptable to new technologies and quick learner
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic; highly disciplined work habits;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available and discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.