We only scratched the surface. The online travel industry is an extremely dynamic and competitive space. Our aim is to deliver compelling designs that create a world-class customer experience. You will have a key role in defining the future of our products that reach millions of customers. Despite our size, we operate in a startup-like environment.
Work in the heart of Asia. This is an amazing opportunity if you're looking for an exciting adventure abroad while expanding your international research capabilities. You get a chance to live in one of the most beautiful and most visited cities in the world!
This position is open to worldwide candidates and we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Triage and evaluate incoming requests, identify complex user experience problems and high-impact projects, and deliver findings in time for them to be useful and relevant.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right question
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- Work cross-functionally with many stakeholders including product management, data science, design, engineering, and marketing
- Communicate insights in creative and compelling ways
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
- Manage through ambiguity, work autonomously, and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Act as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for people who use our products
- Provide mentorship to more junior user researchers on the team as they support collaborative research efforts and execute independent projects
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Information Science, Psychology, or Social Science
- 5 or more years of experience of relevant experience
- You are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methods (individual and group interviews, diary studies, direct observation, think-aloud usability testing, etc.)
- Experience with quantitative research (metrics, A/B tests, survey design, response effects, sampling, crosstabs, and statistical concepts, etc.)
- Able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts
- You are a great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company (formerly known as Priceline Group), we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Despite the success and size of the company, we still operate with a start-up feel; you get to be part of choosing where and what you’re working on, the technologies and how we solve the business concerns.
#bangkok #sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #washdc #miami #austin #berlin #london #stockholm #paris #dublin #prague #amsterdam #barcelona #brussels #copenhagen #vienna #munich #oslo #madrid #milan #hamburg #helsinki #rome #budapest #warsaw #bucharest #krakow #RSCH #IT #4 #LI-VV1