Senior Technical Recruiter (Leadership team)
Relocation to Bangkok, Thailand and Visa sponsorship is provided for this role
Agoda's Technology recruitment team is reporting directly to the Technology organization and is responsible for ensuring that the business have the best talent there is.
Reporting to the Technology Recruitment Manager, the Senior Technical Recruiter is one of the core members and part of the key drivers for all aspects of global talent acquisition for Agoda’s technology organization. The dynamic technology recruitment team works closely with the business as well as co-owns strategy, processes, implementation, and execution of multi-channels recruitment for both active and passive candidates across all target industries and regions.
In this role you will have the ownership of the whole recruitment phase of leadership roles in the Technology organization. You will be working with the Sourcing team, creating status reports and partnering with business leaders.
What you will be doing:
- Spearhead recruitment for the technology leadership roles improving and managing multiple strategies from strengthening stakeholder relationships to creating recruitment plans or talent pipelines.
- Develop creative sourcing strategies, and partner with Sourcers to identify, engage, evaluate, and recruit Manager level candidates.
- Provide outstanding guidance to stakeholders to shape their talent needs to best match the needs of Agoda’s Technology organization and the talent in the market.
- Responsible in managing a large volume-sized recruiting pipeline to meet recruiting targets and providing regular status reports.
- Screen applications and conduct a short round of phone interview to shortlist candidates
- Producing results in an ambiguous and unstructured environment – we don’t always have all the information and need to make decisions at speed
- Working independently and autonomously while partnering with Sourcers and the business
- Driving the use of data in all you do – an excellent story teller who can inform on market insights to help shape and drive recruitment strategy
- 5+ years of corporate (in-house) and/or search firm technical recruiting experience with a focused on management level and/or C-level hiring.
- Experience in technology recruitment is required
- ATS experience in monitoring and managing candidates; Greenhouse expertise is a plus
- Experience working with business leaders, hiring managers and stakeholders (Stakeholder management)
- Boolean search expertise, job board sourcing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other sourcing tools; LinkedIn Recruiter expertise is a plus
- Experience with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken); proficient in any other language is a plus
- Experience working in a Product, E-commerce, OTA, or internet company is a plus
#Bangkok #NewYork #Sydney #Melbourne #Brussels #Toronto #Vancuver #Copenhagen #Berlin #Munich #Hongkong #Telaviv #Zurich #Taipei #London #4 #LI-TS1