Careers Center – Senior Supply Innovation Manager
As Senior Supply Innovation Manager , the key objective will be to oversee and manage a small operations team and improve operational efficiency to achieve objectives of the Hotels Team, the position will be based in Bangkok.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality, disciplined work habits, and attention to details will be the key to the role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Increase operational efficiency within the Business Development department.
- Recruit, develop, manage, retain, lead staff to ensure adherence to all targets and KPIs.
- Develop and manage partnerships with connectivity vendors, and optimize these to acquire additional hotel supply.
- Support and optimize agoda business development tools.
- Ensure good and pro-active team work with subordinates, colleagues and superiors.
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback.
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use.
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge.
- Identify and resolve operational issues.
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users.
- Ensure price competitiveness of product.
- Maintain and develop the high level of usage of CRM, backoffice and all other management tools.
- Ensure that payment procedures and other finance operational goals are achieved.
- Develop and execute initiatives and negotiations to maximize margin opportunity,
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (externally and internally).
- Proficiency in XML, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners.
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships.
- Team leader and team player.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Past success in mentoring and building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly disciplined work habits.
- Energetic and driven personality.
- Adapts well to and is energized by change.
- Creative and Innovative.