Agoda Product loves to run experiments and apply verifiable, data-based measures quickly. We drive company’s strategy from conception to launch; we guide creative engineers, coordinate focus groups, parse customer feedback, and tailor our products. We build solutions that can be tested, measured, and proven over time.
The way we move fast is through enabling every Product Manager to act independently; autonomy is at the heart of who we are. Our philosophy is simple –hire entrepreneurial professionals with eyes focused on the future.
Now we look for a Senior Product Manager for Middle East. This role provides full product ownership, offers to drive business strategy end-to-end, access C-level leadership, run experiments, utilize data to make better decisions, and be in a start-up environment. Among other projects, PM will be leading Agoda’s support to Saudi Arabia’s vision of 2030 to increase Umrah’s capacity to over 30 million pilgrims and get a unique chance to improve the experience of millions of pilgrims.
What you’ll do
- Lead company-wide product innovation by owning the roadmap and overall strategy, and work with development and other teams to bring that vision to reality.
- Work hand in hand with the Strategic Partnerships and the ME Supply team to generate conversion winning tactics across all steps of the traveler decision process.
- Communicate your vision extensively with stakeholders across the organization (tax, legal, global affairs, product owners, customer support).
- Collaborate with external partners and high-level government officials in Middle East.
- Create new features, products and localizations to enable new partnership models and drive bookings from and to the Middle East.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Make data-driven decisions on conversion, repeat rates, site performance metrics, bounce rates, return on investment, etc.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic languages.
- 5+ years of technical product management experience.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Ability to adapt communication style to different audiences.
- MBA or advanced Math, Economics, Computer Science of Statistics degree preferred.