Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
Our skilled Partner Services teams collaborate on exciting projects with our accommodation partners, hotels and other properties in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that Agoda’s customers have the best selection and lowest prices. At the center of it all is the desire to build long-term relationships that span borders and cultures, supported by a web of cutting-edge tools and technology.
Agoda’s Senior Partner Program Manager is an exciting new role within the Partner Services Team. As a Senior Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to provide exceptional guidance and leadership to Partner Program Managers to engage accommodation providers, assist those that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agoda’s major hotel partners, and to exceed the (K.P.I.’s) and growth expectations that meet company’s business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account and partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance and the capacity to develop and manage new deals with partners.
- Present new concept and products to external suppliers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare and present business proposals to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Works closely with country manager and central project team in the head office to establish and implement Partner Program strategies for the market, based on the market and company guidelines
- Explore and provide feedback which would stimulate additional buy-ins from the partners to participating in the Partner Programs
- Oversee and evaluate the effectiveness of the Partner Programs for participating suppliers
- Provide central project team with the regular updates and portfolio analysis
- Assist the country manager in making necessary adjustments to the program and the commercials
- Responsible for managing the program through the internal tools which will allow you to manage and maintain a healthy portfolio and pipeline
- Enter accommodation contracts into internal system in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare presentations or reports for the progress toward the program goals
- Join and conduct weekly meetings where updates are shared with the rest of the market management team
- Conduct daily monitoring activities to maximize our programs business potential
- Identify and recommend future opportunities to enhance program performance in the market to stay in line with company strategy
- In cooperation with the central project team develop new initiatives within the programs
- Together with the account managers, develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers within the accommodation suppliers
- Develop tools and processes to ensure greater operational efficiencies and sharing of best practices
- Conduct the training to market management team to update product knowledge/ process and to drive sales
- Lead other Partner Program managers to identify the opportunities and deliver the results
- Assist and clarify points in the program contracts
- Full compliance with the Partner Program policy
- Proven experience in developing similar programs within a hotel, OTA or wholesale businesses
- Strong numerical & analytical skill and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to successfully communicate proposals to potential partners
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Good understanding of tour operating, wholesale and supplier management
- Strong partner management skills – past success in influencing both internal & external customers
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers
- Excellent commercial judgement
- Proven leadership skills, team leader and team player
- Anticipate & proactively manage potential partners’ requests
- Fluent in Thai & English language (verbal & written) required and other languages would be desirable
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#BD #PS #4 #Bangkok #LI-SR1