Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Tech is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
- Ensure that the services and platform are being re-actively & proactively monitored
- Escalate and manage any incidents in a timely manner or potential incidents to ensure quickest service restoration time
- Analyze potential trends to drive down repeated incidents
- Communicate clearly and concisely to the business/management the details of the incident, its impact to the business and the steps to ensure timely resolution and prevention
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT helpdesk, support, and monitoring
- Detailed oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player with limited supervision
- Ability to learn and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic understanding of Networking is a plus
- Must be able to work on shifts to support a 24x7x365 network operation. Shift work including nights and weekends. On-call environment
We do not provide relocation for this position, therefore, we are only considering locally based candidates.