ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a part of Booking Holdings, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Since its acquisition by the Priceline group in 2007, Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA. This role will help to ad growth to our NYC team and our U.S. presence, where we are looking to expand in the coming years.
In every department, Priceline Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Priceline Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
ABOUT PRICELINE AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES
Priceline Agoda Global Partner Services is unique within the global Agoda organization. We’re building a best-in-class team that supports two of Booking Holdings’ hotel platforms; Priceline.com and Agoda.com. Priceline Agoda Global Partners Services provides our hotel partners with a single, flexible merchant connection powered by a robust technology platform offering our hotel partners global reach with local expertise.
As Senior Market Manager for Priceline Agoda Global Partner Services, your main objective will be to provide exceptional guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of strategic partners in your designated territories. You will enable the team to exceed the acquisition and production expectations that form a key part of Agoda’s business goals.
In doing so, you will bring a strong analytical acumen, a high level of commercial savvy and the ability to attract, motivate, and coach your team. The ability to establish and develop profitable long term partnerships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role.
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
- Develop and implement a strategy for the team’s business development activities, to monitor and strengthen the productivity of new and established partnership
- Plan a timetable and lead market managers in partner visits according to internal goals, targets and objectives
- Develop tools and processes to ensure greater operational efficiencies and sharing of best practices
- Lead a team of market managers in identifying, acquiring and managing successful hotel partnerships
- Coordinate with senior management on strategic planning and objectives
- Develop and own relationships with key decision makers at hotels, technology partners and other relevant partners
- Implement strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage for the agoda website
- Conduct market research into trends in the industry and market to ensure the competitiveness of agoda’s products
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools and model
- Analyze and feedback on the availability and quality of data, which lead to recommendations for commercial improvements
- Represent Agoda and Priceline at relevant trade-shows, workshops and events to promote our brands and products
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance
- At least 3 years of previous experience managing a highly pro-active and efficient team
- Minimum of 7 years of travel industry experience
- High level of numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate value proposition and recommend solutions to potential partners
- Understanding of the principles of financial metrics associated with ecommerce and online partnerships
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Past success in mentoring and building solutions-focused teams that cater to long term customer relationships
- Attention to detail
- Highly disciplined work habits
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Creative and Innovative
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Summer office hours program, where weekends start early
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time and holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter and Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
- Bike room available and discounts on restaurants located in the building
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agodacareers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #BD #SALE #4 #LI-SS1