Agoda is part of the largest online travel agency group of the world, offering over 2 million properties in 174 countries and 38 languages. We create state of the art ecommerce technology that enables hotel groups to distribute inventory online and allow consumers to book accommodations instantly.
Founded in 2005 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, Agoda is a major tech innovator of Booking Holdings (formerly Priceline Group). We currently have over 4,000 employees from 86 different nationalities located all around the world and are still growing fast!
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Market Research to deepen our understanding of our customers across markets by gathering data on existing customers and potential customers. The collected data will then be translated to actions to achieve company’s goals.
- Define and deepen our knowledge on who our customer is and grow our understanding of customers attitudes
- Bring the customer’s voice to life in order to craft creative campaigns or build products that will help engage with the customers
- Integrate data & insights from both primary and secondary sources to build a holistic view and impactful story
- Design a research project to meet the needs of the marketing question and can determine which methodology best serves the purpose
- Implement research projects – from the ground up from end to end- whether that’s setting up focus groups or executing an online survey or else
- Survey programming and design
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in a market research agency. International research experience an advantage
- Strong analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
- Strategic thinking and planning, business sense and hands-on mentality
- Experience presenting and build actionable reports to drive decision making
- Experience in and a passion for projects involving big data and statistical models
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at different levels, including senior management