Accommodation Services is an exciting team that works with many important aspects of hotels and accommodation partner’s lives. This team is there provide support to partners if they have technology questions about our extranet, if they need guidelines on how to improve their content, increase their inventories or update their offerings.
As a Senior Manager Accommodation Services, the key objective is to manage the requests of our accommodation partners by providing excellent service. Drive the teams to achieve qualitative and qualitative goals and always ensure alignment of individual, team and business goals through constant team communication, training and monitoring.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Handle day to day activities of the Accommodation Services Team
- Teach and Guide team to exceptional partner experience.
- Improve and maintain internal and external customers satisfaction
- Monitor Accommodation Services operations, complete system audits, manage system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; install upgrades.
- Assist Supply Innovation team with project tasks
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Identify, prioritize operational issues, and recommend process improvements needed.
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Implement tools for the regular team performance tracking and reporting,
- Ensure team targets and KPIs are achieved
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimize performance
- Coordinate with senior management on strategic planning and objectives
- Recruit, develop, manage, retain and lead the team
- Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the Accommodation Services team
- Ensure that the working environment is in line with the vision, mission and values.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required
- Minimum 7 years working experience
- At least 4 years of senior supervisory/team lead experience in a contact center environment including SLA management
- Proven track record in people and performance management
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with a strong ability to convince
- Thinks out of the box in finding and convincing agencies
- Autonomous and result driven
- Navigates well in dynamic work environments
- Team player, professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic and driven personality
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices