Working Location: Singapore
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help us change the way people run their lives. We want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
Maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together.
Your role is to:
- Crack our business problems and come up with deployable machine learning models
- Interface with business to make sure they are asking the right questions
- Sift through our data and find us some gems
- Be a world-class hands-on deploy master
Charm us with:
- An earned stripes in coding, in data handling, in statistics and in machine learning (5 years of working or research experience is a must)
- A good balance between theory and practice and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest technologies (an academic quantitative degree, preferably a PhD, earns more points)
- Hands-on experiences and good understanding of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. Gradient Boosting, Random Forest, SVM, Deep Neural Networks, RNN, CNN, Transformer, etc.)
- A good knowledge of what’s “Under the hood” of statistical methods
- The ability and experiences to guide juniors
- Coding, coding, coding (Python, Java, C++, Scala, R, …)
- Project experience with NLP models is a bonus point (e.g. word embedding, seq2seq model, text generation, read comprehension, etc)
- Some extra points on: SQL, NLP, image processing, recommendation system, business acumen, blog writing,
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#wroclaw #hcmc #kiev #london #taipei #zurich #stockholm #seoul #singapore #moscow #oslo #amsterdam #tokyo #dublin #hongkong #munich #toronto #sydney #sanfrancisco #losangeles #boston #newyork #washdc #ENG #IT #4 #LI-PK1