Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia, and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. We have a relentless focus on providing the best prices to consumers and lowest customer acquisition costs to hotels. As we continue to transform the business of travel, we have a unique opportunity for a highly analytical revenue manager to lead a new Product function at Agoda.
The Senior Project Manager Lead, Revenue Management Systems, will design new revenue management capabilities on our platform for our hotel partners, advise hotels on these capabilities, and execute revenue management strategies on behalf of hotels. Here are some examples of the types of problems we are looking to solve:
- Can we use our scale to advise hotels on pricing decisions?
- Can we improve the current marketing process on Agoda by taking into account the hotel’s real-time inventory position?
- What new distribution channels can we create for hotels on our platform? (e.g., promotions and targeted marketing campaigns)
- What distribution channels can we provide for hotels by partnering with other businesses? (e.g., tour operators and other OTAs)
- What analytical tools do we need to provide revenue management services to hotels?
Reporting to the Director of Supply Economics, this role will be based at Global Operations Office in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Manage day-to-day pricing and marketing for a select group of hotel partners
- Work with analysts in the Economics team to develop algorithms to automate revenue management
- Collaborate with Front End and Marketing teams to develop new revenue management capabilities
- Collaborate with Supply and Partner Services teams to help hotels with revenue management decision-making
- Manage a team of revenue managers as program scales
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline plus minimum 3 years of work experience in revenue management
- Proven track record in using data to make decisions
Candidates with experience in technology industry preferred.
This position is based in Bangkok and open to candidates worldwide. We will assist you with visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok