Agoda is Asia’s leading online travel agency and we are always looking for the best talent available. By joining Agoda, you will become part of a truly international team, with leading experts of diverse backgrounds (multinationals, startup ups, media agencies and recent graduates) coming from 70+ countries around the world.
Reporting to the CEG Recruitment Team Lead, the Recruitment Coordinator is a member and part of the key drivers for all aspects of global talent acquisition for Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG). The dynamic CEG recruitment team works closely with many business managers across multiple locations globally and will be involved in processes, implementation, and execution of multi-channels recruitment across all target offices and regions.
This position is not eligible for visa or work permit sponsorship.
- Assist recruiters in keeping in touch with candidates
- Handle recruitment expenses, tracking and reporting
- Coordinate with the relevant teams
- Responsible for other administrative tasks as assigned
- Scheduling and Coordinating with candidate and interviewer
Skills and Experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Relevant work experience: administration, recruitment, etc.
- Proven administration experience
- Excellent English & Thai skills both written and spoken
- Experience of undertaking confidential work in a sensitive manner
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and database systems, including data entry
- Effective organization skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels
- Systematic and highly organized
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure, with a confident and reliable approach
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Ability to deal with confidential matters with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team