Agoda is part of the largest online travel agency group of the world, offering over 2 million properties in 174 countries and 38 languages. We create state of the art ecommerce technology that enables hotel groups to distribute inventory online and allow consumers to book accommodations instantly.
Founded in 2005 and based in Bangkok, Thailand, Agoda is a major tech innovator of Booking Holdings (formerly Priceline Group). We currently have over 4,000 employees from 86 different nationalities located all around the world and are still growing fast!
About the Role:
Recruiters are the core member and key driver for all aspects of global talent acquisition for Agoda’s Product organization. The dynamic Product recruitment team works closely with our Head of Product. We co-own the strategy, processes, implementation, and execution of multi-channels recruitment for both active and passive candidates across all target industries and regions.
Recruitment at Agoda is unique. We report directly to our business heads who have the same headcount KPI’s as we do. As a recruiter, your main role is to provide the Data, Strategy, and Execution in ensuring leadership hits our global recruitment goals together.
As Agoda’s representative you will also be at the forefront of driving change in the recruitment industry. You will be responsible for managing, improving, and redefining the systems and processes that identify and secure the most coveted talent in the industry. While located in Bangkok, you’ll be hiring the best Product leadership the world has to offer.
This role is based at Agoda’s HQ in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Oversee day-to-day recruitment of the assigned positions in product department
- Ensure successful recruitment delivery against pre-defined SLAs and KPIs
- Taking part in the development of direct talent sourcing, selection standards, processes, and tools
- Partner with the product hiring teams for end-to-end recruitment as well as position-specific talent acquisition strategy and processes. Prioritizing talent acquisition activities and initiatives, such as, targeted recruitment campaigns
- Regularly provide most up-to-date recruitment reports & analysis, insights, and advices for the hiring teams
- Due to Visa restrictions – 4 year business/HR related degree + 2 years recruitment experience minimum (Or 5 years total HR/TA Experience)
- 2-5 years recruitment experience gained from working within TMT, OTAs, Internet, e-Commerce industry, or top global players in fast-paced, dynamic global organizations
- Proven recruitment track record hiring the world’s best technical and product talent
- Professional international experiences from both corporate (in-house) and agency based hiring
- Experience and hands-on in ATS implementation and integration, recruitment process improvement, global talent mapping and sourcing
- Excel in stakeholder management
- Possess solid commercial, technical, and overall business acumen
- Fluent in English (native or bilingual)
This opportunity is located at our HQ in Bangkok, Thailand. We welcome both local and international applicants. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance are provided.