Are you seeking a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology, in the globally-exploding travel industry? A chance to be part of a rapidly-growing company with some of the sharpest minds in the industry? How about living in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, in the city that’s top rated by expats?
Agoda is seeking the best of the best, which is why we hire globally and will assist you with a visa and relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Part of the Booking Holdings Group (which includes booking.com, priceline.com, kayak.com, opentable.com, rentalcars.com, and others)
- A multi-billion-dollar company with over 4000 employees
- A global operation and the dominant OTA (online travel agency) in APAC
- The fastest-growing of all leading OTAs worldwide
A product culture that empowers with ownership, where YOU:
- Tell us what needs to be done, and define your own vision, KPIs, and milestones
- Get dedicated resources that you, and only you define and allocate
- Can modify*every* system we have in our company to suit your needs
- Own your own success end to end, from conceptualization to delivery and impact
- Enjoy an environment that is experiments- and data-based, with a team of 100 engineers that keep enhancing one of the best data ecosystems anywhere, to enable you to the make the best and smartest decisions
- Get blunt, no BS kind of communication without office politics
- Experience minimal bureaucracy, where smart people are enabled to do what they think is right – and quickly
A place to grow and get better, enabled with the freedom to act and having a safe environment to try & fail in.
Agoda’s success has been proven!
- One of the top 3 most sophisticated marketing engines worldwide–across all industries
- Extremely agile with great execution, which enables us to do much more than much bigger companies
- Amazing 50+ top-tier product team coming from companies like Facebook, Google, Amazon etc.
- Exact science degree (engineering, computer science, math, statistics, economics)
- 2+ years product work experience (different positions might require additional experience)
- Be smart and data driven
- Be action driven
- Have good communication skills (listening, concise messaging, be fast on your feet)
- Additional skills or knowledge (like keen eye for usability, negotiation abilities, knowledge about adwords, for example)
We’re looking for product people at all seniority levels for every part of our business.
Our recruitment process:
To have the best product team worldwide, our process is focused on maximizing the confidence of a mutual fit:
- 2-3 Skype interviews (answering your questions, general fit, product questions and analytical questions)
- IQ, EQ and managerial style tests
- 2-3 days of face to face meetings in our Bangkok headquarters
Agoda is unable to publicly advertise our compensations, but we do hire globally and from leading high demand companies – so our compensations are extremely competitive.
If you think you’re good enough and you’re ready to wake up in the morning knowing you’re going to have a great day, then apply now –we’d love to meet!