Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for a driven, solutions-oriented analyst to join our Compensation & Benefits team. Agoda has employees in 50+ locations around the world and we are looking for a strong team player to support and ensure that our worldwide team has the proper benefits and employee rewards to attract and retain key talent.
In this role, you will manage our benefits program with external vendors, communicate with employees around the world, analyze, design and launch new ways to deliver programs to employees. You will develop a comprehensive view of how the People team works together at Agoda and will have regular interactions with cross-functional teams such as Finance, Information Technology, Partner Services, and the Customer Experience Group. In this role, you are expected to learn and grow to be a key representative for employees.
- Analyze and execute benefit renewals with brokers and vendors by understanding any changes in costs and offerings to meet changing employee needs
- Identify and implement new benefits and programs that are valued by employees
- Draft effective employee communications utilizing different communication channels – offline, email, Facebook Workplace for maximum effectiveness
- Administer our benefits by working with employees and care providers
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- We are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks – prior experience in HR / Compensation is not required
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prepare communications that can be delivered to internal stakeholders
- Experience with Excel and Powerpoint; ability to learn new applications and software
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English required.
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good fit with our highly multi-cultural, fast-innovating environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.