The people data analyst will be responsible for pushing the limits of what we can do with our data to drive insights and recommendations to improve the overall employee experience. We want to know what motivates our employees, and what truly adds value.
We’re big on data driven decision making, and we’re always looking for new information to integrate into our knowledge base. The ideal candidate will proactively seek out value by analyzing our current datasets, and look to enrich our data assets to offer more value to our leaders and employees.
We’re still at the beginning of our journey so there is a lot of room for experimentation and to work on solving interesting problems like how to quantify the employee experience. The People space is an emerging one where not all the answers are known yet.
So if you’re interested in a challenging role in an emerging discipline, come satisfy your intellectual curiosity and your itch to work with technology at Agoda.
- Conduct analyses of a variety of our data sets and translate into actionable dashboards (Tableau) and insights
- Identify the data that is required by different People team stakeholders as well as business owners
- Play a key role in designing, executing, and measuring the effectiveness of all People team programs
- Help communicate findings and recommendations on critical initiatives and influence leaders to take action on those findings
- Develop, implement, and maintain data quality practices including methodologies, measurements, and processes.
- Help build and maintain the people data warehouse (MSSQL)
- Help maintain existing technology (Web services, scrapers, chrome extensions, webforms, etc…)
- Bachelor’s in a quantitative, data, or development field such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Information Systems)
- Strong “story-teller” that can communicate insights and recommendations effectively
- At least one (1) year experience in analysis using BI tools (SSRS, Tableau, Power BI, Cognos, etc…) to communicate insight.
- At least one (1) year experience working with relational databases (MSSQL, Postgress, MySQL, etc…) and familiarity with ETL or ETL tools (Talend preferred)
- Experience working with SaaS (Workday, Greenhouse.io) platforms and APIs in any programming language (Python, C#, Java, etc.…) a plus
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting a plus
- Experience with VBA for excel automation a plus