Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
About the role
This role will be based in our Bangkok office as part of the payroll team at Agoda. This role will play a critical role in payroll team to expand and automate payroll operations for our fast-growing employees from 70+ countries around the world, especially those who work in our Bangkok hub.
- Monitor, analyze and control the quality of payroll-related data
- Ensure on-time and accurate delivery of monthly new hires payroll data
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand data content and collection processes
- Identify opportunities and improve record management processes and policies
- Collect, analyze and generate business insights from payroll dataset to support business operations
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using excel or business analytics reporting tools (Tableau)
- Support cross-functional projects in People team
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years of experience
- Self-driven with strong ability to analyze and resolve complex problem, SQL is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Native Thai speaker with strong command of English
- Expert excel and PowerPoint users
- Ability to work well with employees in a highly multi-cultural environment
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#LI-SM1 #HR #2