Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
DEPARTMENTAL INFO/JOB SUMMARY:
As a Partner Development Team Leader, your key objective will be growing the coverage and quality of agoda’s partner supply network. You will manage a team that take care of a large portfolio of emerging high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale.
- Manage a team of partner development specialists who contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and onboard new partners
- Manage project sprints and ensure appropriate processes, plan and execution is delivered
- Ensure efficient communication with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging and webinars
- Train and inform partner development specialists on our technologies, tools and models
- Oversee the prioritisiation of team daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Improve team operational processes and manage supporting resources
- Minimum 3 years experience working in operational or execution role
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive teams and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
Able to support Korean markets and following the business hours & public holidays in South Korea
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
#seoul #busan #tokyo #CNSL #STRA #ANLS #5 #LI-MP1