ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As a Operations Manager – Partner Services Team, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies in order to achieve the objectives of the Partner Service Team.
In doing so, this individual will bring a strong project management and analytical acumen coupled with market place knowledge, and a high level of operational savvy. In addition, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers will be key to the success of the role. Driven personality, strong leadership, disciplined work habits and attention to detail are requirements for this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Project manage new key initiatives in areas of operational revenue opportunities and team efficiencies
- Increase operational efficiencies and revenue increases within the Partner Services Team department, and inter department workflows
- Support and optimize Agoda Partner Services Team tools and systems
- Support the Agoda Partner Services Team in their day to day work through our internal ticketing system
- Become a specialist in the Agoda tools and systems, including our API, Yield Control System (YCS) and other platforms
- Seek ways to optimize performance of team as well as internal and external customers
- Provide the team and the senior management with regular, constructive and relevant feedback
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting and systems for internal use
- Share and seek out best practices and knowledge
- Assist with training materials for external and internal users
- Coordinate with central management on planning and objectives
- System knowledge, previous technical experience, organizational skills, communication skills
- Project experience, data experience, strategic thinking, communication skills
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- 2+ years operations or project management experience required;
- Proven track record in project delivery and management;
- Multinational commercial experience preferred;
- E-commerce or travel industry experience a plus;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English; secondary language desirable
- Prior experience working in Airlines, Technology or Tourism sector desirable.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate value proposition to potential partners;
- Quick learner, adaptable to new technologies and processes;
- Understanding of the principles of conversion, ROI and financial metrics associated with online advertising and online partnerships;
- Team leader and team player;
- Proactive, with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Past successful track record in building sales organizations that cater to long term customer relationships;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly disciplined work habits;
- Energetic and driven personality;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Ability to receive and offer feedback on a regular basis, eager to grow and develop within the organization
- Creative and Innovative.
- 360 vision on supply strategy and operation as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, customer experience, finance and pricing teams
- Visibility to C level / senior leadership
- Access to Agoda leading edge supply & data technology
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
Hired.com’s latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6332121467869818880
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/agoda careers/posts/319960588412399
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#LI-SR1 #3 #ANLS #CNSL #PRJM #sydney