Agoda is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to shape the future of one of its key product offerings: Agoda Homes. This role has a specific focus on driving host acquisition and retention strategies.
Agoda Homes represents our non-hotel travel offering (apartments, villas, tents, treehouses, igloos…) and is both a key strategic initiative and one of our fastest growing products.
We’re looking for a proven marketer to evangelize and scale our host acquisition, and to develop retention strategies that transcend core digital practices and offline initiatives including events/meetups. You’ll play a key role in the Agoda Homes team and you’ll need to bring a passion for cross-function collaboration, a strong growth and marketer mindset, and a track record of developing, testing and executing upon initiatives that make a commercial impact.
Your performance will be measured by the growth of hosts (individuals and multiple-property owners), the bookings generated by newly acquired hosts, your ability to create fast learnings to drive host acquisition and your aptitude to collaborate closely with a high performing team of experts.
You will be part of the global Marketing team, reporting to our Director of Digital Marketing, based in Bangkok.
- Create and manage a team in charge of coordinating or executing host acquisition initiatives
- Know the product and understand via research what are the unique, compelling & differentiated selling points that will position our product offering and drive growth
- Lead the development of marketing & communication plans and tactics (through a test and learn approach) to drive host acquisition
- Define the key marketing priorities and KPI’s with the product team. Define insights, hypothesis and roadmap of testing as well as market priority across the globe
- Drive a cross-functional team of experts (media, creative, data science, researchers) against a set of business & marketing goals
- Investigate and execute across current and new marketing communication channels, exploring innovative tactics that will drive consideration and acquisition
- Report back key learnings across the organization (including C-Level Executives) to drive marketing and product improvement
- You’re hands-on and entrepreneurial
- You’re used to taking action and you simplify your tasks to achieve your goals
- You believe that learning is everything – to you, testing is the best way to learn
- You’re data-driven and analytical, using data to identify priorities and assess results
- You can collaborate and motivate different stakeholders towards a single goal, some of whom may work in different functions/departments and have different KPIs
- You have excellent verbal and written communication. You can adapt your style for multi-cultural and cross-functional audiences, simplifying and adapting your message appropriately