**This is a Bangkok Based role**
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.”
We’re looking for a proven and talented individual to help with improving process of collection operations at a global scale. As a Collection and Analytics Manager, you will be involving in many exciting projects, delivering value to a large, dynamic, global Online Travel Agency (OTA).
A Collection and Analytics Manager reports into the Senior Manager, Credit Risk and Collections and involves close collaboration with many of the stakeholders within the business, as well as the rest of the collections team and the wider Finance organization.
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Bangkok.
- Take lead in Debt collection strategy including liaising with internal stake holders, legal as well as managing external debt collection partners.
- Manage internal reporting on debt collection, updates to management and provide input on how to improve process and collection rate
- Take lead in running data analytics on credit risk and collections to provide more visibility to management and collection agents and suggest improvements
- Get involved in projects across various Agoda products from a collection’s perspective, helping run analytics and provide input on collection strategy as well as leading collection effort with internal and external teams.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a financial institution or in a large corporation or multinational entity
- Experience in collection operations from corporate and commercial clients would be highly preferable. Project management experience with basic understanding of debt collection and credit risk would be a plus
- Problem solver with eagerness to learn and willing to get involved in diverse projects with a credit risk and collections angle to improve process, come up with new ideas and help formulate strategies
- Comfortable with data and analytics. Some knowledge in SQL, Tableau or any other data analytics tools would be ideal. Knowledge of Agile / Scrum a plus.
- Good English communication skills, internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills and willingness to act as a team player
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know. To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.