Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Effectively plan and execute a full-scale soft skills training program and to meet targeted timelines and quality of training deliverables
- Analyze performance and recommend solutions to close gaps related to knowledge, skills, and behavior by designing and develop learning programs and content.
- Collaborate to develop and improve course content, recommending design revisions/updates to programs, and identifying creative solutions as needed
- Track and measure impact of learning initiatives Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs in terms of improvements in KPIs or metric
- Lead interactions between and collaborate with L&D staff, Operations, and other support teams to agree on and achieve L&D goals
- Participates and or leads special learning-focused projects and performs activities as assigned by management.
- Design and develop learning programs and content, consult with and guide our various stakeholders
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good training delivery skills
- Has high customer-centric mentality and outstanding soft skills
- Has ability to identify interpersonal skills gaps in front line agents and create training solutions with appropriate evaluation metrics
- Able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate L&D solutions in the organization
- Able to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors
Someone who can work very well with Microsoft office applications would be ideal. Knowledge of learning and development practices, knowledge management, and management skills are a plus.
It is preferred, though not required, for candidates to have at least over 5 years of experience in L&D and/or Customer Experience-related functions to be eligible for this role.
#seoul #TRNG #4 #LI-JO1