Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:BKNG). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 4,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 45 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The L&D Specialist role leads key learning and development initiatives that support business objectives and employee development. They are expected to be proficient in needs analysis, instructional design and development, training delivery and evaluation.
Success in the role will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees, primarily Operations staff, as evidenced by increased KPI scores.
*** This position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Effectively plan and execute a full-scale soft skills training program and to meet targeted timelines and quality of training deliverable
- Analyze performance and recommend solutions to close gaps related to knowledge, skills, and behavior by designing and develop learning programs and content.
- Collaborate to develop and improve course content, recommending design revisions/updates to programs, and identifying creative solutions as needed
- Track and measure impact of learning initiatives Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of L&D programs in terms of improvements in KPIs or metric
- Lead interactions between and collaborate with L&D staff, Operations, and other support teams to agree on and achieve L&D goals
- Participates and or leads special learning-focused projects and performs activities as assigned by management.
- Design and develop learning programs and content, consult with and guide our various stakeholders
- For some training sessions, it might require our L&D specialist to deliver the training outside regular office hours
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has good training delivery skills
- Has high customer-centric mentality and outstanding soft skills
- Has ability to identify interpersonal skills gaps in front line agents and create training solutions with appropriate evaluation metrics
- Able to transform the ideas of management and implement appropriate L&D solutions in the organization
- Able to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees of all departments; seniors as well as juniors
Someone who can work very well with Microsoft office applications would be ideal. Knowledge of learning and development practices, knowledge management, and management skills are a plus.
It is preferred to have at least 2-3 years of experience in L&D functions. Having soft skills training is an advantage.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
#singapore #manila #kualalumpur #CUST #TRNG #3 #LI-LH1