ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
As part of the world’s largest travel company – Booking Holdings Group, Agoda is a global leader in the online travel space. The Key Accounts – Senior Manager, Payments will manage the contracting of technical partners to drive the implementation of an integrated payment solution by aligning with internal stakeholders, developing a scalable growth strategy, establishing robust processes and nurturing global partnerships.
Note from the Key Accounts Vice President: The successful applicant will have a strong background in the commercial management of technical partners, as well as previous working experience within the payments industry. As a confident and articulate communicator, the Key Accounts – Senior Manager, Payments will be able to influence stakeholders and drive change from within a cross-functional international role. The most important trait applicants will demonstrate alongside their professional background is an understanding of (and commitment to) the team culture that is so important to everyone at Agoda.
- Develop commercial strategies to drive customer acquisition and grow the product’s market penetration
- Own the commercial relationship with external partners to enable the integration of Agoda’s payment solutions within their software
- Work closely with the connectivity team to ensure the timely integration of the payment solution within the partners’ solution
- Gather industry knowledge and dynamically adapt your approach to account for market dynamics
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders across the businesses to drive cross-functional support, engagement and advocacy for your success
- Provide the team and senior management with regular, constructive and relevant insights, analysis & improvement recommendations
Competencies / Skills
- Proven track record driving complex commercial agreements in a B2B setting
- Understanding of technical integrations, and comfortable leading discussions with product teams
- Understanding of online and offline payment processing and associated technology
- Working knowledge of payment related regulations
- Strong analytical skills, data driven approach and operational mindset
- Results oriented and a methodical approach to driving progress, while displaying a strong capacity to anticipate changes and adapt accordingly
- 5+ years’ experience with account management/strategic partnerships
- 5+ years’ experience within a multi-national e-commerce or payments company
- A bachelor’s degree or MBA in business, hospitality or related field
#bangkok #BD #4 #LI-RM1 #PS