About working at Agoda:
Agoda is one of the world’s largest online hotel and accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 1 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate and has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide and employs over 3,700 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the dominant Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe and the USA.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the travel industry, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our hotel partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
As Junior Onboarding Executive / Supply Onboarding Executive, your key objective is to expand Agoda’s room supply network in Europe, by acquiring and onboarding new supply partners.
You will have as a primary objective to contact, contract and onboard properties in various European travel destinations.
- Onboard new properties to Agoda’s platform across Europe over the phone and during occasional local visits;
- Facilitate a smooth onboarding of new hotel partners;
- Educate hotel partners on the self-service features available on Agoda’s extranet and any relevant tools;
- Be the first point of contact and Agoda representative during the whole onboarding phase;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Agoda’s systems
Note: You will be based in our London office and will focus on acquiring new properties remotely. You may be expected to travel depending on the needs of the business.
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience in the Hotel or Travel industry (especially OTA channels) is preferred but not mandatory;
- Excellent command of English and another European language is required;
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence prospects to work with Agoda;
- Demonstrate perseverance in following through to ensure the new partners onboard successfully;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
If interested, please provide your answers to the questions below in a separate cover letter:
- What is your exposure to sales conversations over the phone?
- What languages do you speak?
- What is your experience in the Hospitality/OTA industry?
- What are your salary expectations?
- When would you be available to start?
Below are some websites to learn more about agoda.com:
#london #SALE #2 #LI-RM1 #BD