We are looking for a Korean Language Specialist to join our team and help improve localization of multiple Agoda products in Korean language to provide a great experience to the local audience. In this role you will be responsible for product/content translations, localization ideas, and making recommendations for the overall look and feel of our products.
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand. Visa/Work Permit and Relocation will be offered to the eligible candidate.
- Native Korean-speakers only
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean
- University degree
- At least 2 years of full-time relevant work experience
- Travel industry experience would be beneficial
- Experience with CAT tools preferable
- Good internet knowledge and comfortable with research
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Excel and basic HTML is a plus
- A good team player with an excellent eye for detail who takes initiative to make things better
PLEASE NOTE: We will only review applications submitted with an English CV; you're welcome to also provide a CV in Korean, but this is not required.
More information will be provided to candidates who pass our translation and localization test.
- Maintain quality of product translation/localization
- Provide localization ideas and add a linguistic perspective to development
- Translate English content (site updates, hotel-related information, press releases, travel articles, promotional emails and newsletters) in accordance with the Agoda brand and language guidelines
- Recruit, manage and supervise freelancers
- Ensure freelance translations meet required quality standards
- Conduct website reviews for inconsistencies and localization issues
- Analyze language-specific data to optimize website and campaign performance
- Conduct marketing activities to increase visibility of Agoda and website traffic within the target market
- Assist with interdepartmental requests
#seoul #bangkok #singapore #ART #PRDM #WRT #2 #LI-VV1