Agoda is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing online travel agents. Our 4,000+ person team is young, energetic, and hyper-focused on every last detail of the internet. Our parent company, the Booking Holdings, owns several other premier travel brands, including Kayak, Booking.com and Rentalcars.com, making us by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world.
Agoda’s People and Organization Development team is moving forward to serve the needs of our growing organization. The successful candidate will drive change that will impact our business globally.
This role is based in our Bangkok headquarters which is in the heart of the city; we welcome both local and international applications for this role.
- Drive People Technology projects and identify innovations to simplify work and improve employee experience
- Configure, enhance, maintain, and optimize Workday (our main HRIS) and other systems (Greenhouse, Zendesk, etc.)
- Implement and test system enhancements and integrations
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Partner with key business stakeholders to implement solutions
- Lead Workday trainings for Agoda employees and systems end-users across the People Team
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2-3 years of HRIS experience (Workday user experience or certification would be a plus)
- Has functional knowledge in several Workday areas (Core HR, Compensation, Time Tracking, and preferably Expenses)
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Has experience in systems implementation and systems integrations or APIs
- Ability to understand and explain key HRIS issues and address stakeholder requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and fluency in English required
Other desired skills
- Project management
- Presentation/Workshop facilitation
- Experience in report writing, BI & analytics tools
- Experience in financial and expense management tools
- Possesses a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- Resilient, self-motivated, results-oriented and has a great sense of ownership
- Able to move fast, adapt to changes
- Critical thinking
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.