Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe. Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now a Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG) company,
Agoda has a network of over 1 million accommodation options worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travellers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
This role will drive the development and execution of activities related to People processes, performance management, employee engagement and office management within the vibrant multilingual Customer Experience Group (CEG) in Kuala Lumpur. In this role you will be working closely with the senior leadership team in our Kuala Lumpur operations.
- Partner with senior leaders and managers providing advice on local labour law, people management, people processes and solutions and people data insights
- Support managers in handling cases of poor performance, misconduct, termination, etc.
- Provide advice to senior leaders and managers on talent management opportunities
- Be aware of organizational people needs and provide solutions to any concerns
- Implement People programs and policies to improve employee satisfaction and workplace experience
- Proactively define and execute initiatives to encourage the right culture
- Enhance the people and workplace experience through localized people initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle
- Partner closely with different People Team functions to improve People processes and keep employees well informed
- Address and manage a broad spectrum of People related matters and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, local employment laws and industry best practices.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operations of the office space and facilities
- Performs ad-hoc duties in relation to Administration & HR support from time to time
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources / People or roles with visibility on People processes
- Experience in Office Administration will be valued
- Experience in Customer Service organizations is preferred
- Experience working for multinational companies is an advantage
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, Psychology and/ or equivalent
- Ability to define and execute plans based on business objectives
- Ability to analyse business challenges using data
- Ability to provide recommendations to business leaders and convince them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels
- Professional experience in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
What we offer
- Career opportunities within Malaysia and global locations
- Gain experience working in a very data-driven People team that leverages the use of technology
- Engaging working environment in the heart of the metropolitan city of Kuala Lumpur
- Young and dynamic multinational team
- Competitive salary & overall package
#kualalumpur #HR #4 #LI-RS3