GST Officer (Goods and Services Tax) will working under Tax Team, reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform daily key in tax invoices that receive from hotels in Singapore and liaising with hotel suppliers for the collection of outstanding tax invoices
- Liaise with new and existing hotels in Singapore via e-mail and phone regarding to GST.
- Clear down outstanding balances within the targeted deadline
- Bachelors in any related field. Fresh graduate also welcome.
- Good command in English, speaking and writing
- Good in using Microsoft Office (Ms Excel & Ms Word)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibit confidence and comfortable in calling overseas suppliers for collections
- Timely and effective increase in collections of outstanding invoices against set targets
- Maintaining contact and persuade suppliers diligently to submit invoices in a timely manner
- Self-driven, proactive, team player
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
This is a Temporary position (1 year Contract)