*** This is a 6 months contract role ***
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
Agoda has experienced dramatic growth and as we attract more talent, we are looking for fresh grad candidates who are interested to learn working process of global company. If you're someone who is excited about working in global firm in an international work environment, Agoda Bangkok is a great place for you. GST Officer (Goods and Services Tax) will working closely with Finance Operations & Tax Team, reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor.
Accounting / finance background is a plus but not mandatory – We are not bound by traditional approaches and frameworks.
- In charge of portfolio of Singapore Hotels assigned by Credit Control Supervisor
- Collect GST Tax Invoice from hotel partners by email and phone
- Key in Tax Invoices, reconcile and follow up outstanding tax invoices
- Timely and effective increase in collection against KPI targets
- Liaise with internal teams when needed
- Do admin works e.g. email management, tax invoices/document retention
- Ad hoc tasks
Qualifications & Requirements
- Good in English; speaking and writing
- Good in MS Excel; able to work on Pivot Table is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Fast typing speed
- Self-driven, proactive, team player
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
Interested candidate please submit your English resume to us. The team will contact you directly for the next step recruitment process.
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#contract #LI-SS2 #ADM #2