Agoda is looking for a GSD Operations Specialist.
Agoda is Asia’s leading and fastest growing online hotel reservation website. Maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together. Are you interested?
Agoda’s IT department is a fast-paced environment where innovation and creative thinking matter; where passion for new technology applied in creative ways drives us to constantly improve the customer experience. We strive to create products and services that make a difference, and work hard to ensure continuous, consistent progress. And we never forget to have fun while doing it.
For our team in Bangkok-Thailand, we are looking for candidates with a high level of IT Support experience. Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment.
Manage access rights of Agoda's systems including Active directory, user mailbox and shared folders according to security requirements and company policies.
- Track and monitor HR announcement to ensure all new hires are granted approved access rights of Agoda’s systems including Active directory and users mailboxes.
- Track and monitor HR announcement to ensure all access rights are removed once an employee leaves the company.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for requests received via Servicedesk and ensure all requests are completed within the agreed SLA.
- User management. Handling user account creation and deletion, password change, account lockout issue
- Responsible for providing/removing access to shared folders.
- Managing Distribution Lists on Active Directory and Exchange.
- Responsible for resolving day-to-day issues as assigned to the GSD Operations team.
- Responsible for completing multiple projects on time and that they meet the given KPIs.
- Ability to make quick decisions, implement standards and best practices to improve the support processes.
- Good in English
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Computer, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a IT Helpdesk or BA role
- Customer Service minded, all the way.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
- Organization and time management skills, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate ownership and be both proactive and reactive
- Good knowledge of Active directory management tools, Exchange and Share folder
- Experience in SQL Database Server, Query Command are preferable
- Computer proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel is a plus
- We do not provide relocation or visa sponsorship for the role, therefore only locals will be considered.
#Bangkok #IT #4 #LI-TS1