PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS TO START JAN 1ST – 8TH 2018
Who we are:
Agoda is Asia’s leading and fastest growing online hotel reservation website. Maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together. Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment with over 74 nationalities.
This position sits within a fast-paced environment, where innovation and creative thinking matter; where passion for new technology applied in creative ways drives us to constantly improve the customer experience. We strive to create products and services that make a difference, and work hard to ensure continuous, consistent progress. And we never forget to have fun while doing it.
What we need:
For our team in Seoul we are looking for candidates with experience in supporting and managing Desktop, Network and IT Infrastructure.
- Supporting our global end-users in day-to-day hardware and software setup, installation, configuration and problem troubleshooting.
- Owning all aspects of the local office support. Infrastructure and Desktop.
- Supporting Office infrastructure and network.
- Building laptops and setting up workstations.
- Maintaining and tracking IT inventory.
- Proficient in Active Directory users/computers management
- Proficient in Enterprise systems management tool such as SCCM, Kace, Altiris
- Proficient in mass computer deployment solution such as MDT, JAMF, Clonezilla
- In-depth knowledge of Windows/MacOS/Office in corporate environment
- Willing to travel, work shifts and do on-call.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2 years’ min experience in supporting office, network and desktop infrastructure.
- Fluency in English & Korean
- Ownership, you look for solutions and do not pass on problems.
- Customer Service minded, all the way.
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
- Must be a team player.
Please apply immediately with your CV, interviewing now!
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor work visa’s for this role and can only accept applications from persons eligible to work in S. Korea.