Agoda is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing online travel agents. Our 3,900+ person team is young, energetic, and hyper-focused on every last detail of the internet. Our parent company, the Booking Holdings, owns several other premier travel brands, including Kayak, Booking.com and Rentalcars.com, making us by far the largest and fastest growing travel portfolio in the world.
The Global Mobility Experience Specialist will play a critical role in building a new function that is initially focused on delivering an improved employee experience for our new hires and internal transfers that relocate with us annually. Over time, we expect the successful candidate’s team to grow and incorporate other core employee lifecycle activities such as new hire activities and immigration.
- Process employment agreements and offer letters for new hires and existing employees
- Manage and coordinate global employee mobility services
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely matter
- Take ownership of tasks and present opportunities and proposed solutions on how to improve the processes
- Create warm and welcome onboarding experiences for new hires, ensure they receive a clear, sufficient and accurate information
- Identify development opportunities and provide support to build professional growth of people on the team
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service oriented mindset that enable working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken (presentation skills is a must)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Bachelor’s degree required
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.