*Bangkok-based role with relocation provided*
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter. At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end global employee mobility services, including relocation support for expatriates
- Create warm onboarding experiences for new hires; ensure they receive clear and accurate information
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to ensure employees join on-time with high satisfaction
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely matter
- Take ownership of tasks and present opportunities and proposed solutions on how to improve the processes
- Identify development opportunities and provide support to build professional growth of people on the team
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience, preferably in Human Resources field
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service oriented mindset that enable effectively working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Bachelor’s degree required
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#taipei #jakarta #kualalumpur #HR #3 #LI-NS2