*Bangkok-based role with relocation provided*
Agoda.com, a member of the Booking Holdings, is one of the fastest-growing online hotel platforms worldwide, listing more than 500,000 hotels and providing services in 38 languages. We employ more than 4,000 travel professionals of 80+ nationalities in 40+ locations around the world. We have our largest operating office in Bangkok, where our top team resides, and where we have more than 2,000 professionals.
The Senior Onboarding Specialist will play a critical role focused on delivering an improved employee experience for our new hires and internal transfers that relocate with us annually. In 2018, we onboarded and relocated over 2600+ employees.
- Manage and coordinate global employee mobility services, including expatriate relocation support
- Work closely with appropriate stakeholders to ensure employees join and relocate on-time with high satisfaction
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely matter
- Take ownership of tasks and present opportunities and proposed solutions on how to improve the processes
- Identify development opportunities and provide support to build professional growth of people on the team
- Create a warm and welcome onboarding experiences for new hires, ensure they receive a clear and accurate information
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service oriented mindset that enable effectively working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Strong command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Bachelor’s degree required
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
#philippines #bangkok #seattle #singapore #amsterdam #seoul #taipei #dublin #shanghai #jakarta #newyork #sanfrancisco #tokyo #hongkong #kualalumpur #HR #3 #LI-SE1