Agoda has experienced dramatic growth. As the company grows and attracts more talent, Agoda seeks to hire a self-motivated, Global Mobility Coordinator to help build our ability to provide high-quality customer service for our employees around the world. We expect the successful candidate to bring prior knowledge, quantitative acumen, and relevant immigration experience to the role.
The Global Mobility Coordinator will play a critical role in building and delivering an improved employee experience for our new hires and internal transfers that relocate into Thailand. Over time, we expect the successful candidate’s team to grow and incorporate other core employee lifecycle activities such as new hire activities and immigration globally.
- Coordinate and manage visa & work permit process for new hires and existing employees
- Handle administrative task and ensure all immigration information correctly recorded and well-maintained
- Create warm and welcome experience for employees, ensure they receive a clear, sufficient and accurate information
- Manage escalations, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware and that matters are resolved in timely matter
- Assist team on improving mobility processes and experience
- Establish healthy relations with related government agencies
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent command of English and Thai – as this position requires dealing with Thailand government officials and global embassies
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem-solving skills, capable of interpreting company guidelines to make decision on appropriate solution
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented mindset that enable working with a multi-cultural group of professionals
- Self-driven and strong analytical thinking
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Experience with visas, immigration, global mobility and/or relocation services is strong plus
*This is 1-year contract position.