Agoda is not an especially famous brand. Nor is it associated with great brand marketing. But we plan to change that.
As we embark on brand campaigns across several markets, we are looking for someone who will drive the creative development process and own the relationship with a variety of creative agency partners across the globe.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow with a centrally run global team that draws expertise from top-drawer agency & client experience. He/she will play a key role in collaborating with international creative and media partners, to fulfill the brand ambition of creating an engaging and meaningful brand in one of the most exciting categories of today – tech + travel.
This person will:
- Liaise with research & data science teams to glean consumer insights for campaign ideation
- Execute campaigns via managing relationships with creative agencies, ensuring clear briefs and delivery on deadlines
- Have an attention to detail from campaign execution & measurement to managing various workflows, including budgets, payment, and production
- Launch, manage and measure campaigns that deliver the brand message and drive users to booking
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to multi-task across a range of different projects
- Great project management, measurement and planning capability. Taking ownership from the start to the finish.
- Ability to manage relationships and keep everyone inspired and focused.
- Good with setting and managing budgets, scope of work and negotiating with third parties.
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Be versatile, proactive and excited about being part of what is in effect a startup within a bigger business.
- 5+ years’ experience in creative campaign management – client and/or creative agency side
- Social media, content or tech marketing experience is highly valued
- Undergraduate degree required
- Strong communication & writing skills
- Understanding of e-commerce model drivers and metrics
- Experience with managing social media channels
- Comfortable working with digital advertising platforms like AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Familiar with measurement platforms like DoubleClick, Facebook Advanced Measurement, or Google Analytics
- Capable of running analysis using Microsoft Excel
Agoda is transforming travel for millions of customers across the globe.
Headquartered in Asia, Agoda is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), Agoda has a network of over 1,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Our web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers.
Agoda employs over 3,500 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – we provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
At Agoda, we believe our people are our strength. We work hard and have fun, and we choose people who are dedicated to making things great.
#singapore #hongkong #newyork #london #sanfrancisco
#MRKT #STRA #4 #LI-SM1